Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Awwright

Another makes me crazy.

Why is it that soooo many motorcycle shops are slipshot ? I don't mean dishonest slipshop, I mean slacker slipshot.

Is it because they work on motorcycles ? And it's supposed to be cool to be less than good ? Or is it because motorcycles are primarily a second means of transportation so they think it doesn't matter ? Or is it that motorcyclists in general are lesser people than average peoples ? I don't buy that last one.

And I don't think it's just me or that it's just a couple shops. I've been around a bit, and the local shops here are about the same bad as the out of town shops I have used. And it doesn't seem to matter if they are your friends or don't know you from jack. The lack of give a shit regarding how you want it or when you want it just wouldn't fly in any other business - other than motorcycle shops. And here, for some reason it flourishes.

It's bullshit. And it pisses me off. And it tries to drive me to the dealership for parts and service. Or some soul-less catalog or web site for parts.

I ain't asking for miracles. Just pretend it's a business . . . . and I'm a customer.

brad

No comments:

Post a Comment